Lea Katherine Thompson

Thompson was born in Rochester, Minnesota on May 31st, 1961. She is one of five children of Clifford Thompson and Barbara Barry Thompson and Barbara Barry Thompson. Thompson is the older sister of Coleen Goodrich (and Shannon Katona) and two brothers younger than her, Barry and Andrew. Her mother is Irish. Mikhail Baryshnikov was at the time the artistic director. He told her "You are an amazing dancer but your body is too bulky." She described that moment as "my epiphany" that led her to end her dancing career and become a ballet dancer. It was a great experience as I could've banged my head against the wall for another 10 years. "[She began acting. She relocated to New York at the age of 20 and appeared in several Burger King commercials in the 1980s, along with Sarah Michelle Gellar. Her co-star in Back to the Future Part II was Elisabeth Shue. Jaws 3D was her film debut in 1983. I said I was able to water ski. And I didn't. Because I was required by law to participate in the Sea World water-skiing program, I had just five days to learn water-skiing basics. I don't know how to you can swim!" The album was followed by All the Right Moves (1983), Red Dawn (84) as well as The Wild Life (84).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Lamb personal life

Beautiful Pics Of Abby Elliot and Abby Hornacek Feet And Legs

Beautiful pics of Lynn Gilmartin and Margarita Levieva Feet and Legs